DVDFab HD Decrypyer for Mac, working as a DVD decrypter and Blu-ray decrypter, is a cost-free and simplified version of DVDFab DVD Copy and DVDFab Blu-ray Copy, which can copy some old DVDs and Blu-rays onto your Mac, in "Full Disc" or "Main Movie" modes only. It's one of the always free portions of DVDFab, which can work off internet connection environment, and needs ImgBurn or Nero Burning ROM installed for DVD/Blu-ray copy or backup. The copy speed is very fast, the quality is wonderful, and with various settings and options for your editing the effect is terrific.
1. Copy DVD/Blu-ray to hard drive.
2. Two copy modes available: Full Disc, Main Movie.
3. Remove all the DVD protections (CSS, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs and Sony ARccOS) and part of Blu-ray protections (AACS, BD+, RC, UOPS and BD-Live) while copying.
4. Preview title like real DVD/Blu-ray player.
5. Copying progress can be viewed in detail.
6. Support both NTSC and PAL DVD/Blu-ray.
7. Multiple settings and options for you to edit.
8. Various UI languages available for your selection.
Mac OS 10.7 and above,
512MB RAM or above,
10GB free hard disk space,
A DVD/Blu-ray drive,
Live internet connection.
For more information about DVDFab HD Decrypter for Mac, please visit http://www.dvdfab.cn/hd-decrypter-for-mac.htm and http://www.dvdfab.cn/dvd-copy.htm